Sunday 24 May 2015

New blog, again

So... I have decided to create a new blog.
Not because I was unhappy with the other one, but because I really really really missed blogging in English. I intend to use this blog as a diary, sort of, so don't expect anything interesting here: it's just Mry and her crappy life.

Yesterday was an amazing day. I started university recently and we had kind of a party with the seniors and freshmen, it was really fun and some people even looked surprised to see me smiling and dancing, haha. I believe that's because I'm quite reserved and some people mistake that for being a serious person, when in reality I'm not.

Today I just sat in my room and watched Once Upon a Time (yep, I do enjoy it) while eating some german cookies my mom brought me.

Also, I burned myself frying veggie burgers. Life is great!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy your blogging again! I hope your burn wasn't to bad try applying some aloe vera on it. I'll add your new link as soon as I find time to update. đź’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm German cookies. I look forward to reading your virtual diary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you! Welcome back to blog land!

    ReplyDelete